12Trader Crypto Currencies Trading Details
- Trading Bitcoin With 12trader Cryptocurrency Broker.
- AVAILABLE ON THE Sirix PLATFORM – You can trade Cryptocurrencies with all the benefits of the innovating Sirix platform, including Social Trading, Buld in Indicators, back testing and industry-leading charting.
- GO LONG OR SHORT – We give you the opportunity to take a position on whether Cryptocurrencies will rise or fall in value.
- TRADE ON LEVERAGE – You can gain exposure to different Cryptocurrencies without investing huge amounts of capital.
- 20% MARGIN – they offer competitive margins across BTCUSD and BTCEUR and many others
- TIGHT SPREADS – Trade Cryptocurrencies with Their industry-leading spreads
- TRADE ACROSS ALL ACCOUNT TYPES – You have the opportunity to trade Cryptocurrencies across our range of account types.
12Trader Crypto Currency Broker Company Information
|Headquarters Country||United Kingdom|
|Supported Trading Platforms||Sirix|
Crypto currencies Offered by
WHY TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH 12TRADER?
Cryptocurrencies allow traders to bypass banks to pay for goods and services. It can be speculated on, the same as any physical currency pair.
The flow of cryptocurrencies is controlled by the network, this means that there is no need for a central authority.
At 12Trader they offer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple quoted against the US Dollar euro and against each other for low leverage and tight spreads
Trading Platform for 12Trader Cryptocurrencies Trading
Sirix WebTrader provides users with all the same functionality and usability seen on the standard native MT4 desktop platform solution, but with the added flexibility of platform access from any web-enabled PC.
When using the Sirix WebTrader, you have the option to trade using one-click trading, seamless social trading, black and white in HTML 5, and advanced Charting.
in addition you are able to trade on their social Treading platform which allows you to copy trade other traders.
12trader Account Types
12Trader offers a wide range of account types, all of which have been designed to offer the trading conditions to the clients in a way that makes sense for that particular client.
they Have a full service demo or practice account if you want to see their platform in action before you commit your funds. The demo account allows you to have access to the trading platforms and trade the markets virtually without suffering from any monetary risks.